Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THOUGHT CONTROL

THOUGHT CONTROL


When a negative fear based thought comes in, acknowledge it for not being the Truth, then let that thought keep dancing and entertaining itself right on through and out the other side to be gone. Thoughts come in, this is their nature, just don’t believe them as they’re passing so as not to get caught up in the web of illusion that they are spinning you.
They are NOT real.

Each and every thought I have that is one that doesn’t make me feel good, is another one of those fear-based thoughts of untruths.

THEN as I catch these thoughts, I call it out as untrue and ask it just HOW has that thought got anything to do with my ‘now’ experience? It will have nothing to do with my very NOW conscious state of Beingness. So I promptly stop thinking those thoughts and don’t allow myself for even one second further to self indulge and succumb to the familiar comfort of wallowing in unnecessary grief and fear.

Each thought that I make myself bigger than, is one that goes away never attempting to return because I’ve busted it as an untruth and in my very process of doing so, it too could see for itself the untruth that it is. When a Truth is challenged, the untruth is clearly revealed and falls away into the nothingness that it is.
Bringing us back into our NOW space once again.

With all these static thoughts out of the way, I am free to fully BELIEVE, TRUST and have complete FAITH in my ‘Nowness’. In my still clear nowness, I hear clearly my Knowing as it gently guides me with directions. This is the only thing I listen to and wait for. And it does come. Always does, and always on time.

Between each direction while I wait for the next, I relax and enjoy my NOW and all that surrounds me.
The Guidance and Direction ALWAYS comes in its right Divine time.
I’ll stop this thrashing around in disbelief that is uncalled for during the waiting time in-between.



By Brenda Joy Nimwegen.
21.6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment